We offer a variety of services for adolescents ages 12 – 18 at WCMHC with Medicare, Medicaid, Private Insurance, FAPT Funding and/or Self-Pay.
For more information on the services we offer, please select from the links below.
- Individual Counseling
- Substance Abuse Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Christian Counseling
- Psychiatric Medication Management
- Intensive In-Home Services
- Comprehensive Assessments
- Adolescent Mental Health Recovery Group
- Adolescent Mental Health Intensive Outpatient Program
- Adolescent Substance Abuse Intensive Outpatient Program
- Equine Assisted Psychotherapy