WCMHC is currently accepting applications for:
Please send resumes for clinical positions to Mary Zirkle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see Indeed.com for our current administration staff openings.
What Defines Winchester Community Mental Health Center, Inc.?
- We are nimble. We embrace change.
- Our strength and future success rests with our employees.
- We have a sense of urgency.
- Our core belief: all individuals must be treated with dignity and respect.
- We are first here for our clients.
- We listen to our clients. We are committed to their success and we provide service excellence each day.
- We continue to learn and apply what we learn.
- We trust and value each other enough to employ robust dialogue.
- We are passionate about doing good. We make the world a better place.
Expectation of Employees
- You dress and behave in a professional manner whenever you are at work.
- You respect the time of others and communicate in a precise manner.
- You stay alert and thoughtful during the full day. You are never on cruise control.
- You engage intelligently without being urged to do so.
- You know what is going on in your area of concentration and let that knowledge drive your work ethic and teamwork.
- You solicit the assistance of appropriate people when you have questions or concerns.
- You use good judgment in sharing information you acquire both within and outside of the company.
- You are courteous to all other employees and support their efforts to be successful.
Promises to Employees
- You will have a pleasant and safe work environment.
- Your opinions and recommendations will be respected and considered.
- You will receive enthusiastic support from the organization as you perform your work duties.
- You will not be asked to do work that is unfair or unethical, nor will you be asked to work unreasonable schedules.
- You will be adequately trained for the duties you are asked to perform.
- You will work with high quality and dedicated colleagues.
- You will be considered for job advancements as opportunities arise before candidates from the outside.
- Your contributions to the company will be recognized. Loyalty, integrity, enthusiasm and excellence are qualities that will be remembered over time.