Our Medication Assisted Treatment Program is used to help individuals overcome addiction to opiates like heroin and prescription painkillers.
The Medication Assisted Treatment Program Includes:
- Psychiatric assessment and medication management.
- MH/SA Partial Hospitalization Program.
- MH/SA Intensive Outpatient Program.
- Individual, Family and Group therapy.
- Nurse assessment.
- Drug-test; usually a check of urine or saliva.
The Medication Assisted Treatment Program is provided by a caring and experienced multi-disciplinary team:
- Licensed Doctors of Psychiatry
- Licensed Psychiatric Nurse
- Licensed Mental Health Providers
- Addiction Specialists
- Registered Nurses
If you are interested in our program or would like to make a referral please call:
Office: 540-535-1112 Ext. 114 Fax: 540-535-1155
36 Ricketts Drive, Winchester, VA 22601